1. Preheat oven to 180° C / 350° F
2. Put the quiche on the counter while the oven preheats.
3. Brush with olive oil [OPTIONAL but recommended for yam/potato/spinach topping]
4.Take out a baking tray and parchment paper, or for best results (and minimal risk of flattening) an oven-safe pie plate.
5. Place quiche onto the preheated baking tray.
6. Cook in the center of the oven for the appropriate time (see below to select the correct size), or until golden brown.
*For the 9” & 11” Quiches: If quiche does not “tan” after the suggested baking time, I suggest raising the temperature to 220° C / 400° F for an additional 5-15 min. until sides and top have browned.
7. Once out of the oven, let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
8. The quiche is ready to eat when warm/lukewarm, however, I recommend baking it a half day / a day before because in the fridge; the flavour stabilizes, and the tastes come out even better.
*All cooking appliances vary so timings are to be used as a guideline only and please adjust times accordingly. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked through prior to serving.