Right now, orders are restricted to 5+ items (or $40) per checkout. Just a couple more...
That's a lot of baking you're asking for - why not head over to our wholesale page instead?
A selection of local vegetable in creamy flavoured sauce. Topped with sunflower seeds.
All pies are sold frozen, and go very well with our yummy gravy! 100% vegan pie handmade with love.
All food is prepared in a kitchen that also handles peanuts and therefore may contain traces of nuts. While we make every effort to avoid cross contamination, we cannot guarantee the absence of any allergens.
1. Preheat oven to 180° C / 350° F.
2. Put the pie on the counter while the oven preheats.
3. [OPTIONAL] For the best colour, brush with milk alternative of your choice: Aquafaba (liquid from a can of hummus), olive oil or soy sauce.
4. Take out a baking tray and parchment paper, or for best results (and minimal risk of flattening) an oven-safe pie plate.
*If your pie came with a paper tray, do not discard.
5. Place pie onto the preheated baking tray.
6. Cook in the center of the oven for the appropriate time (see below) or until golden.
7. Allow the pie to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
*All cooking appliances vary so timings are to be used as a guideline only and please adjust times accordingly. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked through prior to serving.
It was delicious! I loved it ❤️